Book Reviews of Investing Books
Found a great homepage earlier this week, called InvestingByTheBooks, a site fully dedicated to reviewing investment books. Check it out here.
At the moment there are about 177 book reviews. Not bad! Of these 177, I have read 28. So a lot of great books left to read, which is great.
At InvestingByTheBooks you will also find their own top 50 list of the best investment books ever.
In the top ten you will find books written by:
- Philip Fisher (Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits)
- Benjamin Graham & David Dodd (Security Analysis)
- James Montier (Value Investing)
- Benjamin Graham (The Intelligent Investor)
- Bruce Greenwald & Judd Kahn (Competition Demystified)
- James Montier (Behavioural Investing)
- Howard Marks (The Most Important Thing)
- Edvin Levère (Reminiscences of a Stock Operator)
- Michael Mauboussin (More Than You Know)
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb (Fooled by Randomness)
See the rest of the top list here.
Disclosure: I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company or individual mentioned in this article. This article is informational and is in my own personal opinion.